The final fare of a journey is a sum of factors considered for an upfront price or is calculated based on the following elements in some cities:
- Base rate
- Kilometre rate (distance)
- Minute rate (time)
- And dynamic pricing depending on demand.
In the event of a bad internet connection or GPS troubles, such issues will be detected automatically and the price will be re-calculated.
If, however, at the end of your trip, you suspect an issue with a price:
- Swipe right to end the journey
- Do not confirm the fare but tap on Problem with price
- Select the right problem.
See more information if Passenger Paid Less or Did Not Pay.
If you often notice problems with price, please make sure:
- You are using a recommended device
- Your driver app is updated to the latest version
- Your Google Maps or Waze are updated
- Your GPS is set to high location accuracy (for Android users).
Please contact our Support team via the app if you have questions or require further assistance.