When you are setting up your Bolt for Business Account, you’re required to provide the following details:
- Company name and the location
- The details of the Business Account Administrator (name, email, phone number)
- Legal Invoice Address your company is registered at
- Invoice email for receiving monthly statements
- Registration code which is the company’s official registration code (might vary by location). If unsure, please check with your accountant.
- VAT registration code which is the official VAT/GST code of the company (if the company is VAT liable). If unsure, please check with your accountant.
You can edit the invoice email and VAT number directly in the Billing tab. To change any other locked info (company name, legal address or registration code), please contact our Support Team through the Help button in the portal.