In case you have issues with linking a card on your account, check that:
- All information has been entered correctly (e.g the card’s number, CVV code)
- The card has been issued by Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- The card remains valid for at least another seven days.
If all details are correct, but you are still experiencing difficulties with completing the card verification process:
- Make sure there are free funds available on the card to complete the authorisation
- Make sure that it supports e-commerce and recurring payments
- Or contact your bank for further assistance
Once the issue is rectified, you may continue with linking the card process.
- The authorisation (and the 4-digit code) can appear under pending or booked transactions
- If you cannot locate the 4-digit code in your bank statement, please contact your bank’s Customer Support
- If you have entered it incorrectly too many times, kindly reach out to our Support Team using the Help button below.