If you are having issues with linking a card to your account, make sure:
- You entered the correct information (e.g. the card number, CVV code and expiry date)
- The card issuer is Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
- The card remains valid for at least another seven days.
If details are correct, but you still experience difficulties with completing the card verification process:
- Make sure there are funds available in the card to complete the authorisation
- Make sure it supports e-commerce and recurring payments
- Contact your bank for further assistance.
Once the issue is rectified, you may continue with adding the card process. If you entered incorrect card information too many times, contact our Support team through the help button in the portal and provide the following information:
- The last 4 digits of your card
- The expiry date.
Note: Do not provide a full credit card number or CVV code to Bolt employee. We never ask you for full card details.