If you wish to pick up a passenger when you decide to head home after a period of driving or you want to receive ride request to a particular location, Rides Towards Destination is the feature to use.
Here is how it works:
- Touch the plus icon (+) on the home screen
- Tap on Set location
- You can add Home, Favorite or a Custom location for quick access
- To cancel matched rides, tap on X next to your destination address
When you select this option, you will only receive orders that finish close to your selected destination. We will exclude ride requests going far away from your route, therefore the waiting time might be a bit longer than usual.
Your destination count
- The feature has a limited number of usages per day as shown in the app, depending on your city
- Every day at midnight, your destination count will reset to its default state
- Unused destinations will not carry over to the next day. Trips that begin before midnight and continue into the next day will only count for the previous day.
- This function may limit the number of orders you receive, as you'll only receive matched rides going to your chosen destination
- Please note that some campaigns do not apply to matched rides
Note: The feature is available in Australia, Estonia, France, Ghana, Kenya, Lithuania, Nigeria, Romania, South Africa and Uganda. Make sure you use the latest app version.