How can we help?

Sign in

Rental Vehicle Document Requirements

If you would like to sign up with the following rental companies, please refer to the document requirements below:

  • Maven: A copy of your latest invoice and confirmation of insurance
  • Ridelender: We simply require your vehicle registration, we do not require any documentation
  • iVehicle & UCar: All pages of your rental agreement
  • Splend: All pages of your rental agreement

If your vehicles meet all the requirements, you may proceed with your signup.

Was this article helpful?