You are required to upload your documents (as specified by your city) during the Taxify signup process and update documents through the Driver Portal.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Select the Settings tab in the driver app
- Tap Driver Portal and then log in (same credentials as the driver app)
- Under Menu, select My Documents
- Upload your personal and vehicle documents
Here are some tips for uploading your documents:
- Make sure the image is not blurry and every text is readable
- You must hold only valid documents in your profile
- Please show the entire document, make sure all 4 corners are visible
- To add another vehicle submit all supporting documents
Note: Not providing your latest documents may lead to a temporary account block.