You are required to upload your documents during the Bolt signup process, and you can also update them through the Driver Portal.
To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Select the Settings tab in the driver app
- Tap on Driver Portal and then log in (same credentials as the driver app)
- Under Menu, select My Documents
- Upload your personal and vehicle documents
Here are some tips for uploading your documents:
- Make sure the image is not blurry and every text is readable
- You must hold only valid documents in your profile
- Please show the entire document; make sure all 4 corners are visible
- To add another vehicle, submit all supporting documents
Note: Not providing your latest documents may lead to a temporary account block.