In order to use Taxify services, some of your personal data will need to be processed. When installing and using Taxify Driver app, you agree with our General Terms and Conditions for collecting and processing your data as specified in Art.6, 1 (b) of General Data Protection Regulation.
Data that is collected and processed include:
- Name, email address, phone number, place of residence
- Geolocation and driving routes
- Information about vehicles (including registration number)
- Efficiency and ratings
- Driver’s license, photo, profession and identity documents
- Data about criminal convictions and offences. The financial data of providing transportation services is not considered as personal, because Drivers provide services in the course of economic and professional activities.
We process personal data for the purpose of connecting you with Passengers and help move around cities more efficiently. Moreover, providing high-quality service, giving recommendations about most efficient routes for your trips, helping Passengers recognize your vehicle, provide safe and reliable service and give you an overview of your performance requires processing the data mentioned above.
Who is the data shared with?
Your data (name, vehicle, geolocation, photo and phone number in some countries) revealed only to Passengers, whose orders you have accepted. After your trip ends, only your name and in some countries phone number will remain visible for 24 hours in case there is a need to resolve any issues such as returning a lost item. Depending on the country, Passengers can also see Driver’s personal data (e.g. name, business registration code, car registration number) in the receipt.
The data on the feedback and rating you give to Passengers is not disclosed.