In order to become a Driver-Partner with Taxify in Malta, you will need to provide the following documents:
- European category B Driver’s license
- Driver’s TAG-license
- Maltese residence card or other European Union government-issued identification card
- Police conduct certificate
If you will be registering to drive on the platform, you will also need to provide the following details (these can be your own or that of your fleet manager):
- Bank account details (recipient, IBAN and SWIFT)
- Email address
Other requirements include:
- Proficient English speaking skills
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience on Maltese roads
- Have knowledge of smartphone usage
Once your initial application has been accepted, you will be invited to the Taxify Malta office for an interview. We will then arrange training for you to ensure that you know how to use the Taxify Driver application efficiently and provide quality service.
Once you have met all the requirements, please contact us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org or +356 9940 2236 (during office hours 09:00–18:00).