In order to become a driver-partner with Bolt in Malta, please make sure you meet all the requirements below.
- European category B Driver’s license
- Driver’s TAG-license
- Maltese residence card or other European Union government-issued identification card
- Police conduct certificate
- Jobsplus engagement letter.
When you register to drive on the platform, you will also need to provide the following details (these can be your own or belong to your fleet manager):
- Bank account details (recipient, IBAN and SWIFT)
- Email address.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have proficient English skills
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience on Maltese roads
- Have excellent knowledge of smartphone usage.