When a new order arrives, you will hear a sound notification, and a green screen will appear to let you know about the incoming order. If for some reason you cannot accept this order, do not tap on Accept and do the following:
- Tap on Help in the upper right corner of the order
- Select Cancel order
- Choose a reason for cancelling the order
- Tap on Cancel order to confirm
Reasons for cancellation:
- If you choose Too many orders, the restaurant will be put in offline mode. Once you are ready to accept new orders again, please go to the Main menu (upper left corner) and tap on Resume new orders button.
- If you choose Some items are out of stock, the restaurant will be put in offline mode. You will be prompted to go to the menu management and select items which are no longer available. To start receiving orders again, you need to disable the pause feature under the Main menu (top left corner).
Note: After you have accepted the order, it is not possible to cancel such an order through the tablet. For that, please reach out to the Support Team for further assistance.