If you run out of a specific menu item, you need to mark this item as out of stock as soon as possible. There are two options to do that through your menu management on the tablet or when the new order comes in.
Through the Menu Management tool:
- Go to the Home screen of the dashboard
- Select the three stripes icon (top left corner)
- Tap on the Menu
- Find the item by using the search option or navigating through categories
- Click on the Available next to the item
- Select Sold out indefinitely or Sold out today
Through the Order Interface:
- Tap on the Help button when receiving a new order (top right corner)
- Select Cancel order
- Choose Some items are out of stock as a reason for cancellation
- Tap on Cancel order to confirm
- You will be prompted to go to the Menu Management and specify the items that are out of stock
When the item is back in stock, please go to the Menu Management and mark the item as available again changing its status to Available.
- Always make sure that you have all the necessary items for cooking before accepting an order
- If you accepted an order while any of the items are unavailable, please immediately call the customer through the order interface and try to substitute the unavailable item.