Upfront pricing shows you the exact cost of your trip before requesting a ride with any Bolt vehicle category.
Your trip price is calculated by adding:
- Base fare: the price for pickup
- Minute rate: time from start to end of a trip
- Kilometre rate: distance of the route covered
- Dynamic pricing (if applicable, when demand is high)
To see the price for the selected route, do the following:
- Tap on Search destination
- Enter your destination in the Where to? field
- The cost is displayed next to the ride category
- If you change your destination after starting a trip, this will affect the upfront price
- If the duration of your trip is longer than expected or estimated due to traffic or other factors, the price will be recalculated based on the actual time and distance
- Airport, tolls and parking fees (if applicable) are added after your trip
- Upfront pricing is currently active only in some cities. Check Android Google Play or iOS App Store to update your Bolt app and benefit from this feature.