Upfront pricing shows you the exact cost of your trip before requesting a ride with any Taxify vehicle categories.
Your trip price is calculated by adding:
- Base fare: the price for pickup
- Minute rate: time from start to end of a trip
- Kilometre rate: distance of the route covered
- Dynamic pricing (if applicable, when demand is high)
To see the price for the selected route use the following steps:
- Enter your address, then tap on Set Pickup Location
- Enter your destination in the field Set Destination
- The cost is seen next to the ride category
- Upfront price considers your pickup and drop-off locations; if you change your destination after starting a trip, this will affect your upfront price
- If the duration of your trip is longer than expected or estimated due to traffic or other factors, the price will be recalculated based on the actual time and distance
- Airport, tolls and parking fees (if applicable) are added after your trip
- Upfront pricing is currently active only in some cities. Check Android Google Play or iOS App Store to update your Taxify app and benefit from this feature.