Acceptance rate represents the percentage of all the rides that you accept and finish.
Your acceptance rate is important for quality assurance and it is used to determine your eligibility for certain campaigns. In addition, if you cancel or reject too many requests, your account will be automatically blocked by the system. Kindly wait until the block on your account expires to go back online.
Your acceptance rate is affected by missed order requests, rejected requests and orders you cancel.
Here are some tips that may help you:
- Go online only when you’re ready to accept the request and don’t forget to go offline when you don’t want to accept any new requests.
- To avoid missing any incoming request, make sure you have a stable internet connection and app volume is up
- Make sure you are using a device that meets the requirements.
Your acceptance rate is not affected by passengers cancellations or by passengers not showing up.
- Please keep in mind that your activity score is not the same as your acceptance rate. For more details about it, check the article on Activity Score
- Temporarily, due to the spread of COVID-19, cash rides are counted as optional. Rejecting cash rides will not affect the activity score. This feature is enabled in some countries.