Bolt has recently added Apple Pay as a payment option for trips on the iOS mobile device. Apple Pay is activated on your iOS device when you add a supported card.
Use the following steps to set up Apple Pay:
- Go to Settings
- Click Wallet & Apple Pay
- Select Add a card
- Follow the steps to add a card.
Apple might do a small transaction to check if the card you added, is working. This hold will be released immediately
- Apple Pay works only on iOS devices: iPhone 6 or newer versions
- We suggest updating your operating system to the latest version; iOS 10.0+
- Add a supported card.
How does it work:
- Select Apple Pay in the Payment section of Bolt and Request your trip
- Apple Pay sheet will appear asking you to identify yourself
- Scan your fingerprint, facial recognition, or use a passcode. Depending on how it was setup
- The payment method is now activated.
- If you wish to remove ApplePay from your app, you can delete your card from the Apple Pay wallet and it will automatically be removed from your Bolt app
- If payment for the trip fails, you will not be able to make another request until you have paid for the previous trip
- Apple Pay Wallet is active in the following countries.