If you are experiencing any troubles with your app (e.g. unable to accept orders, orders are not coming, the app crashes throughout the day, an error message appears, etc), please try the following solutions to resolve the issue:
- Try turning on the flight mode for several seconds, then turn it off
- Make sure the connection is stable
- Press Home button on the iPad twice and close the Bolt Food Restaurant application, then reopen it
- Check whether you need to update your app
- If nothing helps, restart your device
Please contact our Support Team via the app if the issue persists.
Before reaching out to the Support Team, please make sure that incoming orders are not paused automatically/accidentally.
To start receiving new orders again:
- Go to the Home screen
- Tap Menu (three lines) icon at the top left corner of the screen
- Select Resume new orders at the bottom of the screen.