Once you have successfully unlocked your scooter, you can start riding. Just follow these steps:
- Place one foot on the deck of the scooter
- Use the other foot to push-off and press the right throttle
- To slow down, use the left throttle.
If you need to pause the ongoing ride, find a suitable spot to park the scooter and tap on the Pause icon in the app. The scooter will be reserved for you for up to 30 minutes; the time rate applies during the pause.
The system will automatically finish trips that go over 2-3 hours (depending on your city). When this happens, you can start another trip with the same scooter or pick a new one.
- Please use a helmet during your ride. See the Safety Guidelines for more information.
- More guidelines on how to ride a scooter are available in the Safety Toolkit. Click the shield icon in the bottom left corner of the screen then select How to ride.
- The scooter has a maximum speed of 20-25 km/h. In some areas, the maximum speed is limited due to the heavy car and pedestrian traffic. Borders of low-speed areas (marked orange) are visible in the app.