Once you have successfully unlocked your scooter, you can start riding. Just follow these simple steps:
- Place one foot on the deck of the scooter with the other planted on the ground
- With the foot placed on the ground, gently initiate a press and push motion for a few paces
- When you reached a speed of about 3kph, secure both legs on the deck and press the right throttle to accelerate forward. If you push the throttle before you have reached 3kph, release the throttle before touching it again.
- To decelerate your speed, you can use the left throttle
- To break or stop, gently bring one foot over the back fender guard
- To pause the ongoing trip, just tap on the Pause icon. Using this function will reserve the scooter for you for up to 30min (the time rate will still be calculated).
- The system will automatically finish trips that go over 2 hours. When this happens, you can start another trip with the same scooter or pick a new one.
- Please make sure you use a helmet during your ride. See the Safety Guidelines.
- The maximum distance that the battery can travel is 25 km, however, the battery life will depend on the speed used on a trip and if you are going up or downhill.