Once you have completed your ride, safely stow the scooter in an upright position within a designated parking zone. If you cannot find such an area, you can also park near bicycle racks or motorcycle parking bays.
When ending your ride, you will have to verify that you have parked the scooter in an appropriate position. As verification of this, take a picture of the scooter as indicated in the app.
Please avoid parking the scooter in any of the areas listed below:
- Pedestrian walkways/sidewalks and entryways
- In front of fire hydrants
- Under a tree
- Loading zones
- Bus stops
- Hilly spots and rough terrains, i.e., rugged, rocky, grassy, mountainous, etc.
- Inside buildings
- Emergency exit points
- Manholes/maintenance covers
- Near water.
- Parking outside of the service area or in an inappropriate position within a restricted area may result in a penalty.
- If you park a scooter outside of a service area, you will receive a notification prompting you to change a scooter’s location or accept the penalty
- Borders of the service area and no-parking areas in a city are visible in the app.