If you experience issues with receiving app notifications, please try out these quick fixes:
- Make sure you are using the latest app version
- Check the Do not disturb settings: sometimes they are set up so that notifications are shown but the sound is off
- Make sure the sound is not on mute
- If the device is connected to car audio either via cable or Bluetooth, make sure the car radio volume is also turned up
Check if notifications from Bolt are enabled and sound alerts are allowed:
- For iOS: Allow persistent banners to avoid missing a notification when the app is in the background
- For Android: Each app has separate notification settings, so make sure you have it enabled for Bolt. It is also recommended to check Battery settings and allow Bolt Driver app to always run in the background. Please review your device-specific instructions on how to do it.
Other tips to follow:
- Make sure you have sufficient network and GPS connection
- Do not use battery and data save modes, as these usually don't allow apps to actively work in the background
- It is not recommended to keep Bluetooth on while using the driver app
- Make sure that not too many apps are open at once, as it may affect memory consumption
Note: If none of the above helped to fix the issue, please contact our Support team via the app.