If you already have the Bolt Passenger app, switch to the scooter view by either tapping an icon in the top right corner or going to the Scooter tab in the main menu. In case you can’t find the tab in the app, please ensure locations services (GPS) are enabled on your device.
If you don’t have the app, download it for free to use Bolt Scooters:
Currently, Bolt Scooters are not available for some Huawei devices (P40, P40 Pro, Mate 30 series, Mate Xs, and Honor 30).
To complete the registration, fill in your information, payment details, and date of birth. You will then receive a verification SMS to log into the app.
If, for some reason, you are not receiving an SMS code:
- Restart your mobile phone; alternatively, you can switch Airplane mode on and off
- Try to log in once again via SMS. Please allow 60 seconds for the SMS to come through.
- Bolt Scooters are available in some cities
- You should be at least 16 years old to use Bolt Scooters (depending on your city). More information is available in the Global Terms of Service.
- Unlocking a scooter for another person is prohibited.