In certain situations, you may experience a need to contact the passenger. Such situations may include but are not limited to:
- The passenger did not show up after 4-5 minutes of waiting
- The passenger left an item in your vehicle.
If you need to call the passenger after the ride finished please follow the instruction below:
- Go to Rides
- Choose the relevant ride
- Choose the option to Call Client - this option will be available only for 24 hours after the ride ended.
- After 24 hours have passed, any issues or questions should be reported to the Customer Support team through the application.
- If the order was cancelled, calling option will be disabled and there will be no way to contact the passenger
- You can call the passenger only from the phone number registered on your profile
- You can change the phone number yourself through the Driver Portal if needed.