In certain situations, you may experience a need to contact the passenger. Such situations may include but are not limited to:
- The passenger did not show up after 4-5 minutes of waiting
- The passenger left an item in your vehicle
If you need to call the passenger after the ride finished please follow the instruction below:
- Go to Rides
- Choose the relevant ride
- Choose the option to Call Client - this option will be available only for 24 hours after the ride ended
To ensure the privacy of both drivers and passengers and help to communicate with each other without their privacy being violated, we enabled Number Masking. It means that driver’s and passenger’s phone numbers will never be revealed to the opposite party.
When you call the passenger or the other way around, the call will be connected through a number anonymizer. This way, we will avoid various possible unpleasant situations and protect your privacy.
How it works:
- To make a call to a passenger, press the drop down Menu in the upper right corner and select the Call Client option
- A fixed line number will appear on the screen, which will direct your call to the passenger
- You will be able to contact the passenger this way after accepting a request and 24 hours after the ride was completed in case of passenger left their belongings in your vehicle. After 24 hours any issues or questions should be reported to Customer Support team through the application.
- If the order was canceled calling option will be disabled and there will be no way to contact the Passenger.
- You can call the passenger only from the phone number registered on your profile
- You can change the phone number yourself through the Driver Portal if needed
- Number masking is only available in some countries