A cancellation fee is the compensation that is automatically added to your earnings when:
- You cancel the trip as the rider does not show after you have arrived at their pickup location
- The rider cancels after a certain time frame of you accepting their order and driving towards their pickup location. This time frame varies by country/city.
Please note that the cancellation fee is subject to Bolt commission.
Cancellation is not compensated if:
- The rider cancels the ride within a certain time frame (2-5 minutes) of you accepting their order
- You exceeded the estimated time of arrival to the pickup location
- You marked that you arrived or cancelled far from the selected pickup location
- You were waiting for the rider far from the chosen pickup location or moved after arriving at the pickup location and before cancelling
- You cancel at the pickup location before waiting for the recommended 5 minutes.
- Note: In France, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Ukraine, cancellation fees for cash rides can be reimbursed for three cancellations within a seven-day period as the conditions above are met. To receive a cancellation fee for a cash ride, contact our Support team through this article.