Cancellation fees have been implemented in some cities to compensate drivers for driving to a pickup point with no reward.
Cancellation fees are applied in the following situations:
- You cancel the request after the driver has been en route to your pickup location for some time and the estimated arrival time has not changed
- You cancel after your driver arrives at the pickup location
- Driver cancels after waiting for you for a specific amount of time at the pickup location.
The cancellation fee notification appears in-app, and a receipt is sent to your email. Cancellation fees help us maintain efficiency, ensure faster pickups and ease drivers’ concerns of driving at a loss.
- Cancellation fees do not apply to rides in some cities
- Cancellation fee amount varies by location and vehicle option
- Be considerate to drivers as ride cancellations may affect their earnings and activities
If you have any questions about cancellation fees, please contact our Support Team.