You can make changes to administrators information and statuses in the business portal dashboard.
To edit administrators details:
- Click Administrators tab on the business account dashboard
- Select Add an administrator
- Provide the required information and select Add an administrator. (Confirmation link is sent to new administrator’s email.)
- Ask the new administrator to click the confirmation link sent via email to them. (Until this is done, they will not be added.)
- The administrator secures their account by adding a password
- Refresh the business account page to confirm that the administrator is added.
To deactivate an administrator:
- Click Administrators tab on business portal dashboard
- Select the administrator you would like to delete and click Edit
- Select the Deactivate Administrator text in red colour
- Select Save to keep changes
- You will be returned to Administrators page with status showing Deactivated.
To reactivate an administrator:
- Click Administrators tab on the business portal dashboard
- Choose the administrator you want to reactivate and select Edit
- Select Activate administrator and click Save to keep changes.
Note: You can also change an existing rider to an administrator from the Riders tab in the business portal.