If you need to pay the commission to Bolt, please check the following information:
- How to pay the commission?
- What to confirm before paying a commission?
- How long does it take to process the payment?
How to pay the commission?
If you have a negative balance, you can pay the commission to Bolt via the mobile in-app transfer. To do so:
- Go to the Earnings tab and click the Pay to Bolt button
- Choose a payment option (your mobile wallet provider)
- Enter the mobile number you wish to pay with
- Follow the instructions in the app to complete the payment
- Wait to receive your payment confirmation before closing or navigating away from the payment portal.
What to confirm before paying a commission?
Before confirming the payment, make sure:
- Your mobile account details are entered correctly
- You are using either Safaricom (Mpesa), Equitel, or Airtel mobile wallet. The payment platform does not support other providers.
- You have sufficient funds to pay the whole amount owed. You can’t change the sum to be paid.
How long does it take to process the payment?
Once the payment has been confirmed, it can take up to 24 hours for the amount to be visible in your balance.