The Bolt payment cycle runs weekly, and earnings are calculated from 00:00 Monday to 23:59 Sunday.
Follow the procedure below to pay your commission:
- Open the Bolt Driver App and Tap Earnings
- Select the Balance tab and then scroll to the Current Week
- Click on the Pay to Bolt button
- Select your payment option
- Confirm that your details are correct and proceed to Pay Now
- Enter your mobile wallet Pin to confirm the transaction.
Please wait to receive your payment confirmation before closing or navigating away from the payment portal. Once the payment has been confirmed, it can take between 3 minutes to 24 hours for the amount to be visible in your balance.
Things to keep in mind:
- You will only see this option if you have a negative balance at the end of the payment cycle
- The portal does not allow you to pay less than the specified amount. Please ensure that your mobile wallet has sufficient funds to process the transaction
- The portal does not support amounts with decimals; the payment will be rounded off to the nearest whole number
- If you did not register a wallet that you wish to settle your balance from, please update your information before confirming the payment
- The minimum payment accepted by the portal is KES10.00
- The payment portal supports Safaricom (Mpesa), Equitel and Airtel mobile wallet payments
- This payment option is available 24/7.
- You do not have to insert a reference number when making a payment through the portal
- Please also make sure that you are using a sim card with 4G connection and your device matches the requirements.