If you miss paying due commission on time, you will not receive cash trips. To start getting cash trips again, you will need to settle your commission fee first.
Checking your commission debt
To keep tabs of your balance on your own:
- Click on the Earnings tab in your in-app balance
- Below Current Balance, you will be able to see how much is due to you (positive number) or due to Bolt (negative number)
- If this amount is negative please pay the amount before the following Monday.
Note: Payments can take 48-72 hours to clear.
Things to keep in mind:
- Keep tabs of your Bolt balance weekly in-app
- Always use the unique reference number found on your monthly invoice
- Payments made between Monday and Thursday, take up to 24 hours to update
- Payments made between 16.00 Friday and 23.59 Sunday, will be updated on Monday morning
- Cash ride option is removed when your balance reaches the -2000 KES threshold. You must reduce your balance to below KES 500 to have your trips reactivated.
Your unique payment reference
To ensure your payments are added to your account and processed faster, please use your unique payment reference which can be found in your monthly invoice statement.
- Your balance should update within 24 hours of Bolt receiving the funds (provided that information is correct and that there are no bank delays)
- If your balance has not been updated in 72 hours, contact Support with a picture of your proof of payment.