Bolt sends a rides summary by the 5th day of each month for the previous calendar month. It is a summary statement including all rides and service fees and can be used for accounting purposes. This is not a tax invoice but a summary of rides taken with Bolt.
- If your account is set up with credit card based billing, then all the costs are charged per each ride from your card. The monthly service fee is deducted from the card on the 2nd day of the following month.
- If your account is set up with a monthly bank transfer based payment schedule, then you need to make the payment in the full amount shown in the monthly statement by the given due date. In case the payment is not made, the account will be blocked.
To download your monthly statement and service fee invoice:
- Go to the Billing tab and select Statements
- Select the format (PDF or CSV) next to the month to download your ride summary
- Click on the Service Fee Invoice hyperlink to download your monthly invoice (this amount is included in the monthly statement and should not be paid separately).
Note: Your account summaries and statements are non-editable.