Use the Policies tab to define how your employees can use Bolt for Business: You can add different restrictions and assign these to different groups (for example, your sales team has a different policy from your support team).
To add a policy:
- Click on the Policies tab in the dashboard
- Click Add Policy
- Fill in the policy name and description
- You can set the following rules:
- Daily, weekly, monthly or yearly spending allowance for a specific group
- Daily, weekly, monthly or yearly allowed amount of trips
- Request the employee to enter a reason for the ride before requesting
- Click Add a policy to complete the process.
To edit or delete a policy:
- Click on the name of the policy
- Click on the Edit icon next to Personal details to make changes
- To remove the policy, scroll down and select Delete Policy.
You may also limit the time when your employees can order rides:
- Go to the Policies tab and click on an existing policy or create a new one
- Scroll down to the Time rule and activate it by clicking on the button next to it
- This means Bolt for Business can be used by employees on weekdays. You can also create your own schedule by clicking on the Edit button.
- Click Save to confirm the changes.
Important: Please note that these policies cannot be applied to Ride Booker rides.