To add a new credit card to your Bolt for Business account, follow the steps below
- Go to the Billing tab on your portal’s dashboard
- Click on Link credit card
- Enter all required information and click on the Continue button.
Bolt will reserve a small authorisation amount on your card. This authorisation is shown in your bank statement and has a code in the description field. To complete linking the card, please enter the 4-digit verification code as shown below:
Once done, you can finalise the process by simply using the Verify Credit Card button.
- The authorisation is a temporary hold used to verify your payment method and not an actual charge. It may take a few business days to adjust the authorization release, depending on your bank.
- In case of an issue with the receiving the code, check the information in Unable to Link a Card
- Your payment data is encrypted and securely stored.