Why is it good to have this?
- To provide a safe operating environment for you and your clients
- Drivers with protection screens can also see up to a 50% increase in earnings compared to drivers who don’t.
Can any driver qualify for this category?
Yes, provided you meet the installation quality requirements.
How can I be a part of the special category?
You need to complete the screen installation and send us photos of it. If the photos prove your installation is correct, we will then add you to the category.
What photos do I need to submit?
- A photo of the front of the car and number plate
- A photo of the screen installed in the car
- A selfie of your face next to the screen.
Where do I send the photos?
- Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How will I know if I have been approved?
On successful review, you will receive a confirmation message from Bolt stating that you are part of the special category.
Who is responsible for purchasing the necessary materials?
You will need to purchase the materials.
Where do I purchase the materials?
Most of the materials can be found at any hardware store.
How do I install the screen?
What materials do I need?
- Clear plastic sheeting.
- Thickness: 100 microns or better
- Size: 1.5m x 1m
- Cable trunking
- Length: 3m
- Width: 16mmx40mm
- Cable ties
- Size: 4.8 x 400mm
- Quantity: 8
- Tape measure