Please follow the guidelines while riding an e-bike:
- Use a helmet and appropriate footwear during a ride
- Use a designated bike lane, if available
- Don’t ride on pavements
- Always drive in a straight line; zigzagging or weaving through traffic is not advised
- Follow the general traffic rules (stop at red traffic lights and stop signs, give right of passage when required, etc.)
- Always observe traffic when changing a lane
- Use hand signals when turning or changing lanes
- Avoid riding in extreme weather
- Avoid doing any bike stunts
- Brake early and gently
- Don’t ride while intoxicated.
For first-time riders, we recommend using the Beginner mode to limit your top speed to 15km/h. To change the settings, click on the shield icon in the left down corner of the screen to open Safety Toolkit and tick/untick Beginner mode.
If you got involved in any safety incident, please approach the local authorities and contact our Support team via the app as soon as possible.
- Before starting a ride, ensure that the e-bike is in good condition. If not, please use the Report button to contact our Support team and use another bike for your trip.
- You can also find safety tips and your city rules in Safety Toolkit by clicking on the shield icon in the app.