As a thank you gesture, riders can now leave a tip after the ride is finished.
How does it work:
- Giving a tip is optional for the rider and only visible if the rider is satisfied with the ride experience and gives you an excellent rating
- When a rider gives a tip you will instantly get a push notification about the tip
- The tips are paid out together with your regular weekly earnings. Bolt does not charge any commission on tips.
You can see your tips in:
- The Driver app: Check your ride history to see the tip amount
- The following tabs in the Fleet Owner Portal:
- Order history CSV
- Weekly and Daily report CSV
- The following tabs in the Driver Portal:
- My rides view
- Order PDF
- Balance report PDF
- Monthly Tax Report PDF
- Orders CSV export.