The Ride Booker can be used both for ordering a car right away and for scheduling rides.
It is important to note that scheduled rides mean you can determine the day and time when the driver should arrive.
To order a ride use the following steps:
- Click on the New ride button
- Fill in the rider details (contact name and phone number)
- Type in your destination address to set destination
- Click Vehicle type to select category
- Choose the ride expense info (for rides with limits or specific ride expense info)
- In case of a scheduled ride:
- Add the date and time
- Add a message to the driver if needed
- Click Schedule now to complete the process
- The details of the ride will be sent by SMS to the passenger
- When a ride is scheduled in the Ride Booker, it starts searching for available drivers about 10-15 minutes before the time of the trip
- In case of a cancellation, there are no cancellation fees. Also, in case the driver cancels the ride, there is currently no notification regarding that.
- It may happen that, no drivers are available or arrive earlier/later than expected, but this is something we cannot change for now.