You will be notified of the payment option the customer has chosen when you accept the delivery. Depending on the payment method (in-app payment or cash), the order delivery type may be one of the following:
- Cash pickup: You must pay cash at the restaurant to collect the order. If you do not have enough cash on hand to do this, report the cash shortage to proceed.
- Cash drop-off: The customer must pay you in cash when you reach the delivery address. If the customer is unwilling to pay for the order, contact Support for help.
- Cashless pickup: You do not have to pay cash at the restaurant to collect the order.
- Cashless drop-off: The customer has already paid for the order via the app. You do not have to collect cash payment from them.
Please note that orders can have different combination types (e.g. cash pickup <> cashless drop-off) depending on:
- The customer’s chosen payment method
- Restaurant cash facilities
- Your balance.
If you have any questions about the delivery type, please contact Support for help.