When placing an order on the Bolt Food app from certain restaurants, you can also choose to collect the meal from the restaurant yourself.
To select this option, follow these simple steps:
- Select the restaurant
- Choose the item(s) you want to order
- Click View basket
- Check the Pickup option
- Confirm your order.
Once your order has been accepted by the restaurant, you can check its status and estimated collection time in your app.
- The pick-up feature is only available at selected restaurants.
- Pickup orders do not incur service fees such as the small order fee and delivery fee.
- Once the order has been confirmed, there is no option to switch it to a delivery i.e. dropped off by a courier.
- Please provide the restaurant staff with your name when you collect your order.
- Kindly check your order once you have received it to ensure that it meets the expected food presentation and quality. If there are any issues, please address these with the provider before leaving the location.
- In case you opt to pay for your pickup order in cash, the following features might not be available:
- Menu discounts
- Bolt Balance (this option will only be available when it can cover the value of the full order)
- Should you wish to have the above features available to you, kindly toggle back to pay for your order using your in-app (card) option.