Expense codes help you associate certain trips with your internal costs. Before each trip, the passenger needs to insert the applicable code in the Ride expense info field.
The codes can be uploaded as a CSV file in the Settings section of the Business Portal. The file needs to meet the following criteria:
- Up to 10 symbols for each code
- Only digits and Latin letters (no symbols allowed)
- All codes in the file must be separated with a comma.
- The system accepts only one code per ride. If multiple codes are inserted, the first one will be applied.
- Make sure the Require trip expense info box under Policy rules is checked for the feature to work
- If you need to upload a new CSV file, the previous one needs to be deleted first
- There is a possibility to add a description for each code.