If you need to deliver a small parcel within a city area, you can use the Delivery category in your Bolt app.
- The driver doesn’t provide a door-to-door delivery service. Please meet the driver once they arrived and hand the package to them.
- We highly recommend sharing the estimated time of arrival with the recipient via the app.
- The recipient should be present at the drop-off location within 5 minutes after the driver’s arrival. If the recipient neither shows up nor responds to a phone call, the driver will return the parcel to the sender and the sender will be charged the delivery fee.
- If the parcel can’t be delivered to the recipient, the driver will return it to one of the approved offices within 24 hours after the order is ended or the next business day if the ride was placed on a weekend
- The driver will also inform the sender about the office address.
Before placing the order, please check parcel requirements below:
- The maximum size of the parcel is 65 x 55 x 40 cm and the maximum weight is 20 kg
- The parcel must fit the vehicle’s boot or the passenger seat(s)
- The parcel must be clean
- It’s not allowed to deliver food, alcohol beverages, animals, banknotes, weapon, drugs, or goods, the value of which exceeds 200 euros.
- If the size of the parcel exceeds the recommended one, contact the driver right after placing the order and get the driver’s agreement for such delivery. The driver can cancel the order. In case you didn’t reach out to the driver beforehand, the cancellation fee can be applied.
- Bolt is not responsible for the loss, theft, damage or misuse of the parcel delivered by the driver, but please inform our Support team as soon as possible, so we can find a solution to the situation.
- More information is available in General Terms and Conditions. If you have any further questions, please contact our Support team via your app.