If you need to deliver a small parcel within a city area, you can use the Delivery category in your Bolt app.
How it works:
- The sender requests a Delivery category ride
- The sender provides the name and phone number of the recipient
- We highly recommend sharing the estimated time of arrival with the recipient via the app.
- The driver delivers the package to the destination and waits at the drop-off location within 5 minutes after the arrival
- The driver doesn’t provide a door-to-door delivery service. Please meet the driver once they arrived and hand the package to them.
- The maximum size of the parcel is 65 x 55 x 40 cm and the maximum weight is 20 kg
- The parcel must fit the vehicle’s boot or the passenger seat(s)
- If the size of the parcel exceeds the recommended one, contact the driver right after placing the order and get the driver’s agreement for such delivery. The driver can cancel the order. In case you didn’t reach out to the driver beforehand, the cancellation fee can be applied.
- The parcel must be clean
- It’s not allowed to deliver food, alcoholic beverages or goods, the value of which exceeds 500₴.
- The list of excluded packages can be found in General Terms for Package Delivery.
The recipient didn’t show
- The recipient should be present at the drop-off location within 5 minutes after the driver’s arrival
- If the recipient neither shows up nor responds to a phone call, the driver will return the parcel to the sender or to one of the approved offices.
- If the driver refuses to start the ride because one or more of the above conditions are not met by the sender, the cancellation fee will be charged
- If the driver refuses to start the ride for his own reasons, the cancellation fee is not charged or is refundable
- If the sender cancelled the ride for his own reasons, the cancellation fee will be charged.
Each Bolt Delivery package is insured by UNIQA Insurance Company in the amount of up to 500 ₴ in case of complete destruction, damage or loss as a result of one of the following events:
- Road accident
- Robbery, burglary or theft
- Actions of the driver.
In such cases, the sender should contact the insurance company via email firstname.lastname@example.org, via Telegram bot or by phone at +380443900005 no later than 2 (two) working days after the event and report the following:
- Date, city and delivery route
- Registration number of the vehicle and contact details of the driver
- Sender contact details (name, phone, e-mail)
- Information on the damage caused to the parcel (package), the circumstances of such a case.
- 154 Borshchahivska street, (Marmelad shopping mall); tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 2/1 Bastion street, tel .: +38 (063) 597-57-82, +38 (063) 597-57-83, +38 (044) 333-63-19
- 5 Ambrose Buchma street, (4th floor, office №412); +38 (063) 030-56-65
- 21 Dehtiarivska street, (office №212); tel .: +38 (050) 458-22-52
- 12 Siaivo street, tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 10 Heroiv Maidanu street, tel .: +38 (050) 458-22-52
- 30 Klochkivska street, (office 35), tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 19G Srednefontanska street, (floor 2, office 44), tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 7 Marshal Govorov street, (office 4-2), tel .: +38 (050) 458-22-52
- 21 Orlovska street, tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 14 Schmidt street, tel .: +38 (050) 458-22-52
- 14 Nezalezhnosti Ukraiiny street, tel .: +38 (050) 458-22-52
- 11 Alexandra Matrosova street, (2nd floor), tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 25 Zamostyanska street, tel .: +38 (050) 458-22-52
- 6 Vasily Porik street, tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 6B Zinkivska street, tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33
- 63 Ivasiuk street , tel .: +38 (050) 425-93-33