Driver facial verification is a feature that helps keep our riders and drivers safe. Please review the tips below if you have issues completing the verification process:
- How do I complete the verification process?
- What are the photo requirements?
- What to do if I don’t pass the verification?
How do I complete the verification process?
To complete the verification process, you are required to:
- Take one photo of yourself
- Take a separate photo of your valid, most recently issued driving license. The document must match the verified driving license linked to your driver's account.
You can find the detailed instructions in the video.
What are the photo requirements?
While taking the required images, please make sure:
- You are in a well-lit area
- The photo of the document is horizontal
- The photo of the document is clear, the text is readable, and the image is not blurry or cropped. You can retake a photo and upload another one before submitting it.
- You are not wearing sunglasses or a hat when taking a selfie.
Please allow up to 5 minutes for the images to be checked.
What to do if I don’t pass the verification?
If you didn’t pass the verification, please contact our Support team through the app.