The balance is a representation of your platform earnings. You can find this information in the app from the All deliveries menu option.
If your balance is positive, this means that Bolt owes you a sum of money that you can receive as a payout.
When your balance is negative, this means that you owe money and you should pay this to Bolt.
What affects your balance?
Your balance increases in the following case:
- When you pay for an order in cash at the restaurant (cash pickup)
- When you make a deposit/payment to Bolt to lower your balance
- When you qualify for a bonus or take part in a campaign.
Your balance lowers in the following cases:
- When you deliver a cash dropoff order where the customer gives you cash
- When your positive balance is paid out to you.
Please take note that your balance may not always update in real-time. Any pending balance changes will appear in the All deliveries view with an hourglass icon.
Important Info for Fleets: If you are part of a fleet company, payouts will be generated and paid to the registered fleet bank account. If you have not received your payout, please contact your fleet administrator to enquire about this.