During your trip, you can park free of charge in the following parking areas:
- Any paid outdoor parking lots managed by AS Ühisteenused
- Tallinn Public Parking zones (paid parking on city streets) managed by AS Ühisteenused
- Europark car parks that are located outside of the red zone marked in the Bolt app
- Tallinn Airport Kiss & Fly (P1) car park (you can also finish your trip in this car park!)
You will need to pay for parking in the following parking areas:
- AS Ühisteenused covered parking houses
- Europark car parks located in the red zone in the Bolt app
- All other paid parking areas
You cannot park in the following areas:
- Any private AS Ühisteenused parking lots with a sign that states "Eraparkla"
- Private territory, unless you have permission
If you receive a parking fine for unpaid or illegal parking, you will be responsible to pay for it.
For short stopovers during the ride, you can park the car in any legal place of convenience. Always follow the local parking regulations and ensure that the vehicle doesn’t block traffic or become an obstacle for pedestrians.