This article includes info on:
Choose the Bolt Pet category if you wish to travel with your pets. You may bring one animal such as a dog, a cat or any other animal classed as a domestic pet.
Bolt Pet rides are for non-service animals. Service animals are permitted to accompany you at all times without extra charge.
How to properly organise a trip with pets
- Hygiene: Make sure you have all the necessary items to keep the car clean and comfortable for your pet: cage, carrier, bedding, muzzle, wet wipes, etc.
- Handler: The pet must be accompanied by a trusted person. This will reduce the risk of stress for the animal.
- Small animals or birds: If transporting small animals or birds, it is required to use special carriers with a solid bottom.
- Cat or dog breeds: Transportation of dogs and cats of small breeds can be carried out in the hands of the client, but always subject to the consent of the driver.
- Notify the driver: We recommend that you notify the driver who accepted your order about the size of the animal if it is out of the ordinary, as well as about the specific requirements for the trip.
- Large dog breeds: For transportation of large dogs, a muzzle, a short leash and bedding in the car are a prerequisite.
- Contamination: In case of contamination of the car by an animal, agree with the driver about possible ways of solving the situation. Keep in mind that, if your pet leaves waste, excessive hair, or damages the vehicle, you might be charged a cleaning fee.
Cancellation fees for Bolt Pet
- If the driver refuses to complete the trip due to the fact that one or more of the above conditions are not met by the client, the cancellation fee will be debited from the client
- If the driver refuses the ride for his own reasons, the cancellation fee will not be debited or will be refunded to the client
- If you cancel the trip for your own reasons, the cancellation fee will be charged.