You can now request an early cashout in the app to receive your earnings before the regular payout date on Monday.
Here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions:
- How to know if I am eligible for a cashout?
- How often can I request a cashout?
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can request?
- How to request a cashout?
- How long does it take to process the cashout?
How to know if I am eligible for a cashout?
You can request it as long as:
- Your account has been active for 14 days since your first completed trip
- You have completed at least 25 trips
- Your account does not have any active blocks
- You don’t have a transaction in progress
- There isn’t any irregular activity detected associated with your account.
How often can I request a cashout?
You can use this feature once per day.
However, please note that Bolt may suspend availability after spotting any irregular activity on your account to ensure security and prevent fraud. In such a case, the regular payout will be processed as usual.
What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can request?
The total amount available for a cashout is 25000 KES.
The minimum amount is visible in the app.
How much does it cost to request a cashout?
When requesting a cashout, you will be charged a cashout fee which is visible in the app. The fee reflects additional costs associated with such payment processing. Regular payouts are free of charge.
How to request a cashout?
Before requesting the cashout, ensure you have a stable internet connection, your bank account is active and your bank details are correct. You can request a cashout from the Balance tab.
- We only allow payouts to a bank account in your name to prevent fraud and comply with requirements set by our banking partners
- Only bank accounts in the local currency are supported.
How long does it take to process the cashout?
The cashout will be processed within 1.5 hours.
Please note that the time above is indicative only and cashouts can be delayed up to two business days depending on your bank processing times.