Fleet owners can register a new vehicle by providing the documents listed below.
To ensure that we can process your application smoothly, please ensure that the full document is visible, clear, and in colour. You must provide photographs of the original documents, as we do not accept copies.
Mietwagenkonzession / Auszug aus der Genehmigungsurkunde:
- This document is A5 size, and is yellow for taxi companies, and in blue for PHV companies.
- Please note that this document is different to the “Genehmigungsurkunde”, which is required when registering as a fleet owner.
- The document contains details of one licence plate, along with the name of the company that is licensed to use it for transportation purposes
- The name of the company and the vehicle registration plate on the document must correspond to the application details
- The expiry date should be valid
- Please ensure the document is fully visible, and not folded.
- You must upload the side that shows the vehicle’s registration plate
- The document details must match the vehicle registration plate and other details in the application
- The car must not be more than 10 years old
- If registering a PHV vehicle, the document should state Mietwagen
- If registering a taxi vehicle, the document should state Taxi