Use categories to group your menu items according to their likeness. Once you have created the menu, click the + Add Category button to create a category.
If you have more than one category, you can add them using the bulk creation option. To do this, add all the relevant categories, separating them with a comma e.g. category 1, category 2, category 3, etc.
You can group your menu items according to:
- Course e.g. Appetizer, Main Course, Salad, Dessert, etc.
- Meal type e.g. Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, etc.
- Dietary requirements e.g. Halal, Kosher, Vegan, Vegetarian, etc.
- Food style e.g. Grill, Falafel, Wraps, Toasties, Poke, etc.
- Temperature e.g. Cold beverages, Hot beverages, etc.
- Ingredients e.g. Beef, Seafood, Chicken, Noodles, etc.
- Only use clear, short text to describe the category. You can add any other information (e.g. portion size, specifications, etc.) item descriptions.
- Be sure to place your most popular category at the top of the list. Click and drag the category list to rearrange the order.