How can we help?

Sign in

How to change my vehicle category in Sweden

If you want to register your car in categories Protect or Bolt Child, please follow the instructions:

  • Category Protect: contact our Support team and provide photos of the protection installed in the vehicle
  • Category Bolt Child: fill in the form.
Was this article helpful?