Please check if a passenger left any personal belongings in the vehicle after each trip. If you find a lost item:
And you know who left it:
- Contact the passenger via the app and try to return their property. You can contact the passenger using the call option in the ride history until 24 hours after the trip has ended.
And you are not sure who left the item in the car, or a phone was left:
- Notify our Support team about the item and follow their instructions.
- If you were able to reach the passenger, please ensure you return the item to them within 24 hours
- If you were unable to reach the passenger, proceed according to the instructions for the area in which you are licensed. If your licensing area is not mentioned below, please refer to the steps for all other UK licensing areas.
Choose your licensing area:
- Bath, Bristol, North Somerset
- Manchester City, Bolton, Oldham
- Portsmouth and Southampton
- Wolverhampton, Solihull, Dudley
- All other UK licensing areas
- Take the item to the London hub (114 Power Road, Chiswick).
Bath, Bristol, North Somerset
- Take the item to the Bristol hub (Newminster House).
- Hold the lost property for 5 days. If it's not reunited with the passenger within this time, take it to a local police station.
Manchester City, Bolton, Oldham
- Take the item to the Manchester hub (City View House)
- Take the lost property to a local police station within 48 hours. Leave it in the custody of the person in charge and obtain a receipt for it.
Portsmouth and Southampton
- Keep the lost property in your possession. If a member of our team has not yet got in contact with you about the item, please contact our Support team via the app.
- Take the lost property to the local Council.
Wolverhampton, Solihull, Dudley
- If the trip took place in the Birmingham operating area, drop the item at the Birmingham hub (22 Gas Street)
- Wolverhampton drivers only: If the trip took place in the Manchester area, drop the item at the Manchester hub (City View House).
All other UK licensing areas
- Take the lost property to a local police station within 24 hours
- Leave it in the custody of the person in charge and obtain a receipt for it.