If a rider has made a mess in a taxi which would stop a driver from continuing his work a soilage fee of up to €140 may be applied by the driver.
This can be paid by the rider by cash or via card a card terminal.
If a rider refuses to pay this fee, contact the local authorities.
Report a mess or damage made immediately before beginning the next trip and provide us with the following:
- At least 3 clear photos of the stains made (see photo tips below)
- Details about the journey (name of the rider, pick-up and drop-off locations, date and times would be helpful)
- A brief description of how the incident occurred.
We may also ask you to provide a receipt of the mess/damage to verify that it has been cleaned or repaired.
The receipt or quote should contain the following:
- The name and details of the car cleaning company
- The services provided (i.e. car-cleaning) and the cost of service.
Check your vehicle after a journey is completed to see for a mess/damage made by a rider.
- Take a closeup picture from different angles and further away so we can get a clear idea of the extent of the mess
- The photo taken should capture the time and date of the incident
- Turn on the car's interior light or use the flash to make sure pictures are clear in low light situations.
- We will only accept one cleaning compensation request which does not follow the above procedure. Any further requests for cleaning compensation that does not comply with our procedure will be declined.
- Incidents should be reported immediately. Reports made after further trips have been taken with a stained/damaged vehicle may not be processed.
Contact our Support team through the app with all details as explained above.