A trip price is calculated based on:
- Base fare: the price for pickup
- Minute rate: time from start to end of a trip
- Distance rate: distance of the route covered
- Dynamic pricing, if applicable
- Any additional fee, if applicable (for example, airport fee).
You can find Bolt pricing tariffs on our website.
The estimated price shown to the rider is based on the traveling distance and the estimated time of arrival. In addition, the fare considers traffic and other road conditions that may affect the route and trip duration.
The final price can differ from the predicted price if the destination is changed mid-trip.