There are two ways how you can use Bolt Drive in Estonia by a company:
- By setting up a Bolt Business account
- By setting up a work profile
Bolt Business is a self-service web portal where you can manage your employees, and set credit limits for them. You can pay for all of your team’s work rides once a month by bank transfer or charge a company card for each trip.
Please note that:
- If a user reaches their allowance limit whilst using Bolt Drive, it won’t force their order to finish.
- Any fines in case of a Bolt Drive order with a business payment method used are issued to the company, not the user with this order.
- In the case of an accident, the liability is on the user with the order, not the company.
Read more and sign up for a Bolt Business account on our website.
Alternatively, you can set up a work profile in your app to use Bolt Drive for work trips and to receive VAT receipts. To do this, go to the Work rides tab and proceed to set up your work profile.